Tuesday 24 November 2009

TECHNOLOGIES

If we talk about technology this exist since the man set on earthand during the centuries we have use it but nowdays when life is fast and we have to be very productive for the world is now a need.
Art have always been affected by technological advances and that is what let it be as varied as it is.For example if the painting
This year I had to use it much because in my workshop we make videos and photoshop, is focused on new technologies and the use we can make of it in art .
We work with problems of the 21st century and we try to give it a new spin .
I have been using a lot of different softwares including adobe premier pro for video edition, photoshop; photo edition, cubase;audio edition, fruty loops;bases creation and guitar rig that is a filter for sounds.

A few years ago I wasn't intrested in technologies as a way to explore the possibilities we have with it, even I knew just about small and easy softwares that comes with a camera or a printer if you buy one, in my past I didn't have a computer before 13 , I wasn't so expert even in easy office programs but al my technology knowledge started this year in my workshop. I had to buy my own personal computer because I needed to work with many softwares I' ve never used beforea and everyone there had one. They could complete the tasks very well.(in process)

In my opinion and according to my experience this year, technology can help a lot but some problems can happen and we sometimes depend much of technology to the point we don't know what to do if something fails ome . Some accidents I've had during this two years with presentaions and process have been technological problems, there is a grade of uncertainly while you use it, not always it works as it must.(in process)

No comments:

Post a Comment