Tuesday 28 April 2009

This year I like...

This term I like almost everything, I don't have a fovourite subject but I'll choose one for the task and the one I chose is painting with Arturo Cariceo. I love his class because he is very enthusiastic, happy and clear when he teaches,he is open minded with the genres of art and you can see him always doing multimedia classes. He has a lot of knowledge about the things he tells us.Is not a person you will see tryng to explain something he doesn't understand or explain complicated subjects with complicated words, his vocabulary and attitudes are very close to a person of 20 so that makes me feel comfortable.Also every class is oriented you to discover how to apply and find some theoretical concepts doing exercises in your work of art.
I have learnt many things about different kinds of art because in my class some people do things that I have never considered as a posibility of arts and it is good for me 'cuz I can learn about my classmates who are in 2nd,3rd and 4th. They can show me and help me with my presentations or doubts.

1 comment:

  1. interesting and well done
    This term I like almost everything, I don't have a FAVORITE subject but I'll choose one for the task and the one I CHOOSE is painting with Arturo Cariceo. I love his class because he is very enthusiastic, JOYFUL and clear when he teaches, he is open minded with the DIFFERENT genres of art and you can see him always doing multimedia classes. He has LOTS OF knowledge about the things he tells us. IT Is not a person you will see TRYING to explain something he doesn't understand or explain complicated subjects with complicated words, his vocabulary and attitudes are very close to a person of 20 so that makes me feel comfortable. Also every class IS FOCUSED ON you to discover how to apply and find some theoretical concepts doing exercises in your work of art.
    I have learnt many things about different kinds of art because in my class some people do things that I have never considered as a EXPRESSION of art and it is good for me BECAUSE I can learn about my classmates who are in 2nd,3rd and 4th. They can show me and help me with my presentations or doubts.

    ReplyDelete