Thursday 7 May 2009

My favourite machine


My personal notebook always helps me with my tasks, I find it really usefull because I can use it in every place and moment(except in places where you know someone can steal it). I bought my own notebook one month ago and since the day I got it I use it every day because I think is the best tool with all the things I need for my art and also the things I want to find like books, programs or music but all this wouldn't be possible without internet.
I was thinking about mu life before computers , this will be possible but in a different place, not in a city where you need to save time and to be very productive but on the other hand life is not the same since the invention of the personal computer because everyone is accustomed to do some activities that makes your life easier like sending e-mails or sharing your information with friends. That saves you time you could not spend with complicated activities. If you have internet you can send information very quickly and every tool developed for writing, reading, editing, communicating etc. goes at the same time as the world changes.

2 comments:

  1. My personal notebook always helps me with my tasks, I find it really useful because I can use it in every place and moment (except in places where you know someone can steal IT). I bought my own notebook one MONTH ago and since the day I got it I use it every day because I think is the best tool with all the things I need for my art and also the things I want to find like books, programs or music but all this wouldn't be possible without internet.
    I was thinking about mY life before computers , this will be possible but in a different place, not in a city where you need to SAVE time and to be very productive but on the other hand life is not the same since the invention of the personal computer because everyone is accustomed to do some activities that make your life easier like sending e-mails or sharING your information with friends. That saves you time THAT you could not spend with complicated activities. If you have internet you can send information very quickly and every tool developed for writing, reading, editing, COMMUNICATING etc. goes at the same time as the world changes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. we agree that laptops are the best ones.

    ReplyDelete