Tuesday 9 June 2009

My best future

Well starting from now I would like to pass my entire career and find a job to, to save money for my future because I would like to study music after this career, not in a university and to move myself into another place.
The years after 5 years proposed I would like to live in a quiet place, very natural where I could have peace and silence and if I wake up the sound of the birds singing will be the best thing in the morning.
I wouldn't care if I don't have big house or a lot of electronic things but one thing I could not live without will be my musical instruments and my pc with internet. One thing I dreamt to be since I was a little girl is to be a great artist and do my own work at home and this means i would like to work at home.
Related wih work I would like to be teaching art to other persons , I don't care if is at the school or wherever.
When I fullfill with all these thing I'll be a mother if I have a couple but all the things I've written can change along the time and all that i wrote could not be like I imagine, obviously I cannot have my future as planed as I said this is just an ideal future.

1 comment:

  1. My best future
    Well starting from now I would like to COMPLETE MY STUDIES and find a job to, to save money for my future because I would like to study music after this career, not in a university and to move myself into another place.
    The years after THIS 5 ALREADY PLANNED I would like to live in a quiet place, very natural where I could have peace and silence and if I wake up the sound of the birds singing will be the best thing in the morning.
    I wouldn't care if I don't have A big house or a lot of electronic things but one thing I could not live without will be my musical instruments and my pc with internet. One thing I’VE dreamt to be since I was a little girl is to be a great artist and do my own work at home and this means I would like to work at home.
    Related wiTh work I would like to be teaching art to other persons , I don't care if IT is at the school or wherever.
    When I fullfill all these thing I'll be a mother if I have a couple but all the things I've written can change along the time and all that I write could not be like I imagine, obviously I cannot have my future as planed as I said this is just an ideal future.

    ReplyDelete