Monday 22 June 2009

The best man or woman



Mmm this is a difficult task for me , very difficult because I don't know who is the best in my area I don't have any special taste for someone but I'll try my best.
Well I think that one of the persons I admire nowadays is my professor Arturo Cariceo because he is very updated and knows a lot about contemporary art and things ralated with everything you can do in this area, since painting to unbelievable resources . He is always investigating and has created something he calls "invisible art".He has travelled around the world collecting knowledges for himself and the improvement of the education.

1 comment:

  1. extremely simple and not well developed!
    The best man or woman
    Mmm this is a difficult task for me , very difficult because I don't know who is the best in my area I don't have any special taste for someone but I'll try my best.
    Well I thimk that one of the persons I admire nowadays is my professor Arturo Cariceo because he is very updated and knows a lot about contemporary art and things rElated with everything you can do in this area, since painting UP to unbelievable resources . He is always investigating and creates some particular art .

    ReplyDelete