Tuesday 7 July 2009

Being honest I never worked before in a blog but I've learnt at least how to use this in a single way . I didn't enjoy this so much because writing the tasks sometimes takes me a lot of time but I've improved my english through this instrument because I'm forced to look for new words and pay attention to the things I'm writing like grammar, vocabulary etc. , this is one of the reasons why it takes me so much time because I have learnt english almost by myself, watching english tv programms and investigating about the language.
I think making an english blog is a very updated way to work , is easier than writing down a paper, you make the corrections here, you can write one day and then continue another day, these are the advantages but, on the other hand the time sometimes is not enough and I think we gave this class less importance than the activities at university like daily homeworks that sometimesa are hard.This is the only disadvantage I see.
Blogs are a very good tool for learning, personally I have another blog where I post things related to music with two friends.

1 comment:

  1. WELL I’M HAPPY YOU FEEL IT HELP YOU TO IMPROVE YOUR ENGLISH.GOOD WORK
    Being honest I never worked before in a blog but I've learnt at least how to use this in a SIMPLE way . I didn't enjoy this so much because writing tasks sometimes takes me a lot of time but I've improved my English through this instrument because I'm forced to look for new words and pay attention to the things I'm writing like grammar, vocabulary etc. , this is one of the reasons why it takes me so much time because I have learnt english almost by myself, watching English tv programs and investigating about the language.
    I think making an English blog is a very MODERN way to work , is easier than writing down a paper, you make the corrections here, you can write one day and then continue another day, these are the advantages but, on the other hand the time sometimes is not enough and I think we gave this class less importance than the activities at university like daily homeworks that sometimes are hard.This is the only disadvantage I see.
    Blogs are a very good tool for learning, personally I have another blog where I post things related to music with two friends.

    ReplyDelete